The Structural Analysis Toolkit for Autodesk® Revit® software is a suite of tools that supports the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process and allows structural engineers to analyze structures from within the Revit environment.
The toolkit contains the following items:
• Structural Analysis for Revit
• The link with Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional 2015
• Structural Results Storage & Exploration tools
Using this toolkit structural designers and engineers can optimize their workflows in the cloud and on the desktop by using the analytical model built in Revit to conduct cloud-based structural analysis with access to Autodesk 360 services and by extending the Revit model to Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional software or supported third party analysis solutions. Once complete, analysis results can be easily stored and explored in the Revit environment.
About This VersionVersion 2015.1, 4/12/2016
Structural Analysis for Autodesk Revit update:
- Integrated with new release of Structural Analysis service
- Gravity analysis available (apart from static analysis)