Twinmotion Dynamic Link allows synchronizing instantly the Autodesk® Revit® model with Twinmotion 2019. It also exports the project in FBX if the visualization needs to be done on another computer. You can download a trial version of Twinmotion on www.twinmotion.com.
Dynamic Link Features:
- Synchronize your Revit model directly and in real-time to view it in Twinmotion 2019.
- Make changes to the model or materials, and see those changes immediately in Twinmotion.
- Standard materials, People, and Trees are automatically converted in Twinmotion materials, People, and Trees.
- BIM information are send to Twinmotion and can be displayed in BIMmotion - Model optimization to reduce the number of polygons
- Temporary mode and cameras view are managed in Twinmotion and cause changes with each synchronization.
- Export models, materials, and textures via FBX.
- Model optimization to reduce the number of polygons.