Read Help Document
With eTransmit for Autodesk® Revit® software products, you can copy a Revit model and dependent files to a single folder for Internet transmission. You can transmit any model that has been upgraded to Revit Release 2012 or later and saved. With eTransmit for Autodesk Revit, you can:
- Copy and detach a Revit model and associated files to a single folder for internet transmission. This removes the typical error messages when you copy central files using the operating system.
- Locate dependent files automatically and include them in the transmittal folder, helping to reduce the possibility of error. All dependent files are automatically converted to use relative paths so the dependent files can be located by the model.
- Choose to include related dependent files such as linked Revit models, CAD files, DWF™ markups, decal images, and external keynote files. You can transmit any Revit (.rvt) model that has been upgraded to be compatible with a Revit 2012 software product or later.
- Choose to Upgrade the Revit (.rvt) model and linked models to the current release.
- Choose to remove unused families, materials, and other objects from the Revit projects to reduce file size.
- Transmit models that are using file-based worksharing or server-based worksharing. eTransmit for Revit can also work with non-workshared Revit models.
About This VersionVersion 2016.0, 6/8/2017
Initial 2016 version.