SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler supports BIM in Bridge Design and Detailing. The application allows users to create parametrized 3D bridge models using alignment parameters and generic families in Autodesk® Revit®.
The product consists of the software itself and content including generic families for super- and substructure creation. These families can be easily modified or created from scratch to meet local and company standards. Additional bridge equipment elements such as parapets and railings can also be created.
Automatic generation of section views, top views, longitudinal sections, and elevation points-assists users in detailing and documenting their structures.
The price for a single user license subscription is $1700 US per year or $195 US per month (all prices excluding taxes). Please read the Software End User License Terms carefully before downloading, installing or using SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler.
Clients who have acquired a license directly from SOFiSTiK and not from the Autodesk App Store can download software updates using this link.
For network licensing options, please contact email@example.com
- Create 3D Bridge Axis using alignment information
- Create bridge superstructure components using parametric profiles and axis geometry
- Create bridge substructure components using generic families
- Create bridge equipment elements such as parapets and railings
- Create user-defined tendons
- Fully parametric for axis, superstructures, substructures, parapets, and railing
- Automatic generation of section views with dimensions and top view with alignment information
- Automatic generation of longitudinal section representation with vertical alignment information
- Create a table with elevation points
- Create a 3D solid model of all structures that are created using Structural Lines (SLNs) in SOFiSTiK project
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).