The Software License.
- Is intended to simplify “content load and insert” into Autodesk® Revit® models.
- Combines drag and drop from “Project Browser” with “Load Family” from Revit ribbon into one interface.
- Features content list filter and sorting functions. Filter settings are stored between sessions.
- Features drop down list with your favorite content folders.
- Displays preview image and selected content data.
Topmost you will find the “info area”. This area holds the family preview image and selected content data.
Below the info area you will find the “in model family types” list. This list initially displays everything in model present family types. The list will be updated when shifting the Revit model. It is recommended you filter this list to show only the Revit family categories relevant for your design work.
Next is a thick list separator line. Drag up and down to adjust the list sizes.
The lower list, the “content folder area”, is intended to display family content in your favorite content folders. Initially this list holds a few sample cupboard symbols you are free to use, modify and distribute as you please.
At the bottom is a drop down list, holding your favorite content folder paths. You can add or remove folder paths as you like.
By Sjödén ByggDesign AB. Stockholm Sweden June 2016.