Read Help Document
This add-in allows you, through a graphical interface, to create fully configurable parametric windows from more than ten preset types, add them to your project and modify them easily and quickly.
- Simple, fast and intuitive graphical interface
- 10+ Window Types.
- Imperial and metric units.
- Set frame parameters.
- Set sash and grid parameters.
- Set sill and board parameters.
- Set interior and exterior trim parameters.
- Create custom windows by combining different types of sash into up to six individual panels.
- Define the type parameters from the graphical interface.
- Assign materials to each part of the window.
- Name of the windows can be defined automatically or custom.
- Windows created with id:window can be modified and edited with the same graphical interface.
- All window families have shared parameters that allow them to be included in schedules.
- Opening line can be shown or hidden.
- Change family to another from the graphical interface.
- Three levels of detail: coarse, medium, and fine.
- Set horizontal cut plane of the custom window that will be shown in the floor plan.
About This VersionVersion 1.1.0, 6/9/2021
Inverted opening line option in double casement window added