Cadsum OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports Revit models to OBJ file format supporting normal and texture information.
End-User License Agreement- https://cadsum.com/eula
Plugin Features –
- Fast and accurate in terms of exporting any simple as well as complicated Revit model.
- Small and optimized output OBJ file.
- Output file size and quality can be handled using the ‘Level of detail (LOD)’ setting option.
- Output file accuracy can be handled using the ‘Decimal place precision’ setting option.
- Export OBJ file with Revit materials.
- Export OBJ file with and without normals.
- Export OBJ file with and without textures.
- Export OBJ file with a flip in Y-Z coordinate system (Compatible with Unity Game Engine)
- Scaling of the output OBJ file can be handled by changing the ‘Unit’ setting option.
- Properties (Metadata) can be exported to CSV as well as in JSON file formats.
There are two types of license available to purchase this product
1) Perpetual 59 USD
2) Annual subscription 39 USD
To purchase a Perpetual (Lifetime for a single machine) license click here
To purchase an annual subscription (for a single machine) license click here
For more information please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ - https://cadsum.com/faq
Contact Us - https://cadsum.com/contact-us
Website - https://cadsum.com
The trial version comes with 18 days of validity. It can be used to export a maximum of 50 models for testing purposes only. There is no restriction of features in the trial version as compared to the paid version.
For more info contact at email@example.com
About This VersionVersion 1.0.0, 2/18/2021