Cadsum STL Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
Cadsum STL Exporter for Revit exports revit models to STL file in Binary(with color) and ASCII format.
End-User License Agreement- https://cadsum.com/eula
Plugin Features –
- Fast and accurate in terms of exporting any simple as well as complicated Revit model.
- Small and optimized output STL file.
- Output file size and quality can be handled using the ‘Level of detail (LOD)’ setting option.
- Output file accuracy can be handled using the ‘Decimal place precision’ setting option.
- Export STL file in Binary and ASCII format.
- Export Binary format with color.
- Scaling of the output STL file can be handled by changing the ‘Unit’ setting option.
There are two types of license available to purchase this product
1) Perpetual 59 USD
2) Annual subscription 39 USD
To purchase a perpetual (Lifetime for a single machine) license click here
To purchase an annual subscription (for a single machine) license click here
For more information please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ - https://cadsum.com/faq
Contact Us - https://cadsum.com/contact-us
Website - https://cadsum.com
How to use the app: Help Video
The trial version comes with 18 days of validity. It can be used to export a maximum of 50 models for testing purposes only. There is no restriction of features in the trial version as compared to the paid version.
For more info contact at email@example.com