ReSave models is a plugin for specialists who monitor the state of Autodesk® Revit® documents in a project. BIM-coordinator can open any folder in the system, in table form analyze the number and state of documents in it, and, if necessary, batch re-save files releasing worksets into the central files. The plugin transfers the central to the files in the state "For transfer" as well.
- The plugin allows you to resave files of the following states into central models: Central, Replaced Central, Files in "Transmitted" state, local copies, and simple local files.
- Filtering documents by name if there are a lot of them.
- Setting to disable links when re-saving.
- Setting the number of backups.
- Batch renaming of models.
- Batch conversion of central files to "Transmitted" state
- The plugin does not work with models that are on Revit Server
About This Version
Version 1.7.0, 10/28/2022
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
Отличный плагин для работы координатора.