Naviate Rebar 2023
Digitally signed app
Save time by automatically generating reinforcement in Autodesk® Revit® using Naviate Rebar for a range of standard concrete structures.
- Select the structural concrete elements to be reinforced, and launch the appropriate tool.
- Specify the parameters to be used when reinforcing the structure.
- The product supports concrete elements including beams, columns and walls.
The Naviate Rebar 2023 replaces the previous Naviate Rebar Extension in 2022.
- You have our Rebar Numbering feature in Naviate Structure, which allows you to find all equal rebars in your project.
- Number them and export them to Excel, XML or BVBS files. All rebars from the project are contained in Rebar Numbering, including the Fabric Sheet(net) with specific data just for them (net area, total area, net weight, total weight...).
- You don't need to go to Configure Reinforcement and specify your settings before using Rebar Numbering as you can specify your settings directly from the dialog by clicking on the Configuration button.
In Naviate Accelerate you will find all the common specifications and features for your Naviate for Revit. With your chosen discipline on top, you will have access to the Naviate best suited for your work tasks and project planning.
Naviate Accelerate comes as part of Naviate Structure, a set of generic features such as Filter Elements, Color Elements, Edit Parameters and Publish and Export functionality that allows structural engineers to work more efficiently with Reinforcement and Structural Elements in Revit.
- Download a free trial on Naviate Accelerate
- Download a free trial on Naviate Structure
- Find out more about Naviate Accelerate (videos, brochure, and screenshots)
- Find out more about Naviate Structure (videos, brochure, and screenshots)
Note: This add-in uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
me gustaria que lo publiquen gratis la mayoria de las MODELADORES DE REVIT ESTAMOS BUSCNADO EL CRACK DE NAVIATE PERO MEJOR SERIA QUE SEA GRATIS
How can I bend one layer of overlapped rebars in beams so they don't intersect with each other?