SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing significantly accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets out of 3D models in Autodesk® Revit®. The product consists of software and a set of families, which can easily be modified to meet local or company standards. The creation of bar lists, bending schedules, and cut lists for wire meshes is included as well.
Further help and support
Functionalities at a glance
- Customizable Content Packs in order to reach individual standards.
- Operational Modes: Marks per project, - sheet or - host.
- Set Marks according to additional criteria like running length, not bent, couplers, etc.
- Customizable reinforcement schedules and cut lists for fabric sheets.
- Group bars to a specific SOFiSTiK Rebar Container according to its layout.
- Copy Reinforcement with all annotations, details, dimensions, and related views.
- SOFiSTiK Multiplier for the quantity of Rebar Sets and Fabric Sheets.
- Stagger segment lengths of SOFiSTiK Variable Rebar Set.
- Split Rebar Sets or - Shapes according to set stock length and splice or using dividing lines.
- Detailing tools to indicate the rebar layout, - bar ends, - layers, etc.
- Rebar or Fabric Shape Details to represent the partial rebar set or the entire mark.
- Shape Code detection according to various national standards.
- Reinforcement Layer functionality in floors, walls and foundation slabs.
- Tendon workflow to create, tag and detail tendons
- Browse through the marks of rebars and fabric sheets.
- Distribute reinforcement in elements with complex shapes and faces.
- Creation of bent fabrics rows according to a given length.
- Revisions for reinforcement sheets and corresponding schedules.
- Freeze/Unfreeze of reinforcement geometry and properties.
- Export BVBS reinforcement data as *.abs file for bending machine.
Starting a trial is easy:
Download and install the SOFiSTiK Application Manager (SAM)
Install any program you’d like to test
Click on the Activate Trial Version button
Fill out the form with your contact information
You will receive an activation code from us in an email
Enter the activation code and click “Verify”
That's it! Now you're ready to discover the limitless possibilities of SOFiSTiK.
About This VersionVersion 2019-8, 11/17/2020