Sizing Cable & CB
Sizing Cable and CB is an electrical calculation tool that works directly inside Autodesk® Revit®.
You can perform electrical calculations with these features:
- Circuit Breaker Sizing: Quickly select the circuit breaker based on the Apparent Current Parameter of each circuit. The users can edit manually.
- Cable Sizing: Quickly select cable based on the Apparent Current Parameter, installation method, cable type, etc... according to IEC standards. The users can edit manually.
- Fault Current and Voltage Drop Calculation: Calculate the available fault current at each panel. Calculate voltage drop on circuits.
- Quick Transformer Selection: Automatically select the transformer based on apparent load with spare factor (%).
- Maximum Circuit Length Calculation: Calculate the maximum circuit length on circuits. Enables the users to compare the Wire Length Parameter so that you can place equipment conformably.
- Export Calculated Data to Excel file: It is also possible to export all calculated data, quantities (BoQ) of cable, and circuit breaker to an Excel file.
Please watch the tutorial video, available in the Screenshots.
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 9/8/2023