- When working simultaneously with several projects, situations arise when several views or sheets in different projects have the same names. Therefore, it is often difficult to determine the correct tab.
- This add-in solves this problem by separating the tabs of open projects by color.
- The functionality allows you to set the style and color palette for displaying the tabs of open projects and arrange windows in a cascading or mosaic form.
- Separation of tabs according to their belonging to documents.
- Switch between documents, close all document tabs.
About This Version
Version 220.127.116.11, 9/13/2021
Added division of tabs by projects, new color schemes, changing the color and thickness of the border of the selected tab and document. Added support for Autodesk Revit versions 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.