The Application called “GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to a GLTF or GLB file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It supports the following features:
- Gltf format 2.0
- Both part and assembly models.
- User can control the visibility of nodes
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material is supported
- Wire data.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 15 trials for 7-days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 139 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. Users can buy a floating license from here.
- For activation, please contact: email@example.com
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.0.20036.3185, 8/4/2020
Supports glTF format 2.0.