AGACAD Smart Browser – BIM Manager 2020
BIM software for Autodesk® Revit® family browsing and batch-parameter management for a BIM team.
Smart Browser – BIM Manager has two primary purposes: (I) Browse Revit families and projects, and (II) Manage Revit content.
I. Browse Revit families and projects — Find exactly what you need with the search-n-sort functionality for Revit families, elements, and their properties.
• Locate quickly: Search, select, group based on any parameters with the “dynamic tree”.
• Preview fully: See all relevant parameters and 2D/3D views before selecting.
• Insert easily: Just drag-n-drop from a family library or even another open project.
• Ensure quality: Control which families can be used and verify that project content is up-to-date.
II. Manage Revit content — BIM managers can easily organize and maintain Revit families and properties to ensure that their teams have and use reliable high-quality content.
• Order families: Create new types and (sub-) categories. Rename automatically with rules.
• Edit parameters: Make rules-based (batch) additions or changes directly in the browser.
• Find/fix errors: Verify geometry and data at any LOD to quickly fill in gaps or fix mistakes.
• Export SOIs: Pack BIM data into sets of information for precision delivery/exchange.
• Control access: Keep revision history. Centrally deploy the system and set permissions.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (not the standard App Store installer).
When you download the app, the trial version will install and activate automatically. The trial version has no functionality restrictions, only a time limitation (14 days). Along with the app, AGACAD's Tools4BIM Dock will also install automatically. In the Dock, you can access trials of other tools, make purchases, download software updates, and more.
Free tutorials are available to make it easy to learn on your own.