3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 109 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 396 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.4.19134.3040, 6/6/2019
1.New Feature : Watermark Support. 2.Enhancement:Upgraded licensing system. 3.Fixed : Position of 3D model in template corrected.