3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2015, 2016 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 10 models to export as the trial of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- The user will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
About This VersionVersion 184.108.40.206, 9/14/2018
Enhancement : Added support for RPC entities Enhancement : gave option to user about opening file after export Fixed : disable measurement was not working Fixed : PDF attachments were not exported if templates are used