3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2015, 2016 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- We are providing 10 models to export as the trial of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- The user will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. User can buy the paid version from here
- For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
Trial DescriptionRead Help Document
About This VersionVersion 184.108.40.206, 5/29/2018
1. Enhancement : Added support for Autodesk Revit 2019. 2. Enhancement : Added support for Textures 3. Fixed : Colors were not getting exported for specific models.