3DPDF Exporter For Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
We are providing 15 trials for 7 day of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trails / 7-days trial period.
The paid version cost of this product is 109 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 396 USD. User can buy the floating license from here.
For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
For Licensing and more information Please click here.
Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.