- This tool imports the selected Excel data into the Autodesk® Revit® document. User can import Excel data into Revit project or a Revit Family document
- If the user needs the Excel data to be imported into a Revit project document Excel data will be imported into active Draft view with name given by the user. Else if user wants to import the data into a Revit family document, the data will be imported to the path specified by the user.
- The user has an option to choose the position to insert the table and the border of the table
- Paid installer will be having inbuilt license for 7 days. The user needs to send license request through our tool to firstname.lastname@example.org. BIMDeX will share the paid license for one year which is node locked to that specific machine
- Paid license is valid for one year after that the license will be expired. After that user needs to reach BIMDeX Support at email@example.com for license extension. BIMDeX will be providing an extended license for another year upon the payment or user can re-purchase the product through Autodesk App Store and the license key for next 1 year will be shared through email
About This Version
Version 20.0.05, 1/21/2021
Support for Revit 2021