The Find and Replace Materials for Autodesk® Revit® plugin finds assigned materials in a project document and replaces them with other materials selected by the user. Multiple materials can be selected to be assigned to a single material. Additionally, material assignment rules can be saved to a CSV file within the “batch mode” for later use.
This is a powerful tool for architects and BIM managers that are tasked with standardizing materials within projects. Visualization artists can also save on material setup time, by consolidating like materials before rendering.
- Merges assigned materials to a single material
- Merges material assets to a single material asset
- Records multiple material rules for batch processing
- Export/Import batch mode material rules to CSV file
- Supports materials assigned to parameters
- Supports painted surfaces
- Supports system families
- Supports layered families: walls, ceilings, floors, roofs, building pads, etc…
- Supports parts (when material assignment does not follow parent material)
- Supports integral wall sweeps (with some limitations)
- Supports appearance, physical and thermal assets
This is a 30 days trial of the full application. To purchase a license please follow the link below:
Please visit our website to find out more about us:
App specific page: