Autodesk® Revit® family search extension Smart Browser© is a FREE Revit add-on offered by T4R© (Tools 4 Revit). This Revit Family Browser is available worldwide to all Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, Autodesk® Revit® Structure, Autodesk® Revit® MEP users, free of any charges or fees. Compatible with Revit 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011.
This Revit add-on makes it incredibly easy to locate Revit families in external Revit content libraries on the designer's computer or on a company server.
The Smart Browser extension makes it easy to find, share, buy or sell Revit content.
Completely free of any charges or fees, the Smart Browser is an easy-to-use Revit add-on that you can download, activate and start benefiting from right now!
Smart Browser is free Revit app but it will not work if the user doesn’t activate it. After installation, there is a grace period of 3 days. At the end of this grace period users must activate Smart Browser to continue working with it for free.
Why choose the free extension Smart Browser© for your Revit?
1. Find Revit family files in seconds, review parameters with the families and view the families in 3D. All before loading the family into your project.
2. Available exclusively in the Revit Market, Smart Browser is the only free professional-grade application of its type that gives you full-featured functionality with no restrictions and no upgrade costs.
3. Reduces design costs and frustration and increases your profit from the first day of use.
4. Easy to use and setup.
5. Developed by Revit Certified Professionals to meet worldwide Revit user requirements.
6. As a member of the T4R© (Tools 4 Revit) product family and designed under ISO and DIN standards, the Smart Browser provides direct integration with all Autodesk Revit-based BIM products.
What are some of the uses of free Revit add-on Smart Browser©?
- Find Revit families externally stored on your computer or company server by family name, family type, parameter name or parameter value.
- Project browser: review Revit families that are internal to your current project.
- Review Revit family types and parameters containing values prior to insertion.
- Find and Drag-and-Drop elements into the project.
- Review all Revit families in 2D and 3D views (using the Autodesk Design Review plugin) before insertion into the project.
- Filter Revit families by original folders, categories, insertion types or unit systems.
About This VersionVersion 2015.1, 4/12/2016