Family Browser R3 2020
Digitally signed app
Family Browser is a dynamic interface; to control, store and locate office families. Family Browser stays up to date with any changes made in Windows Explorer. Ideal for any small or large practice no matter what flavor of Autodesk® Revit® you use. All families can be controlled from a central location allowing a BIM Manager to instantly make changes, adding groups, tabs or families.
Family Browser Features
- Easy to set up and use
- You choose where your content resides. It can be local, LAN or any cloud-based file location. Family Browser supports Dropbox, OneDrive, Microsoft Exchange and Autodesk® BIM 360® out of the box.
- Drag n Drop families to load/insert. Very fast load times.
- No more loading families via "Load Family" and searching through numerous folders within Windows Explorer and loading a project with multiple unwanted types.
- See what you are about to load, with customizable icon previews.
- Tags - Metadata can be added to any family as tags, to add more useful information to the family for searching.
- Users can star rate families so that BIM managers can see what the most popular families are.
- Search across your entire library with instant feedback. Search by family name, type name, category, parameter value or customizable tags.
- Ability to also include Revit System families, schedules, & drafting views into your Family Browser library.
- Analytics. Keep track off, and visually see what users are using Family Browser and how. See what the most used families, tabs and groups and what users are using them. Analyse what users are searching for and the time it takes the Family Browser to respond to those requests. Keep track of your license usage.
- User Management. Assign users as Admin or User. A user can use Family Browser but does not have any access to modify the setup of Family Browser.
- Family Browser is fully integrated into the UI of Revit through a floating palette. It is part of Revit.
- Silent deployment options to a firm-wide user base.
This is a 21 days fully functional trial version. To purchase a license please visit: http://kiwicodes.online/
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Exchange Apps Store installer)
Family Browser has a fully functional free 21 days, 5 user trial licenses for testing. Once the 21-days trial has completed Family Browser will cease to work and you will be presented with the option to purchase a subscription.