OneFilter is now part of DiRootsOne – a single application bundle that includes 8 free Autodesk Revit Plugins to boost your productivity.
OneFilter is a free Autodesk® Revit® add-in/plugin to quickly find and filter Revit families.
How will it help you?
- Find Revit families by Categories.
- Find Revit families by Parameter Value.
- Find Revit families using Categories and by Parameter Value
- Quickly isolate/unisolate elements in the model
- Chain filters using logical operators (AND/OR) to narrow your selection
- Export finding results to a spreadsheet
- Load, create, and modify Saved Selections
- Combine Saved Selections to filter elements in the model
- Load Rule-based Filters and store them as Saved Selections
- Combine Rule-based Filters to filter elements in the model
- Color elements in the model based on parameters values
- Create colorized Legend Views
- Dockable Panel (Selection Manager) to easily access and modify Saved Selections and Rule-based Filters
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 184.108.40.206, 3/14/2022
# New Features - [Visualize Tab] save color settings and manual color overrides in a reusable Profile. - [Visualize Tab] Alpha channel in RGBA or 8-digit HEX being now used to apply surface transparency to elements. - [Contains Tab] Use more parameters from Areas, Rooms, Spaces, Masses, and Zones to find elements contained inside. - [Contains Tab] Ability to add/edit parameter of elements inside model groups without ungrouping. # Enhancements - Larger Profile Name text box input. - Other UI/UX improvements. - Extra subcategories supported (e.g., Wall Sweeps). - [Visualize Tab] Active View is now the default mode. # Bug Fixes - Number of selected elements not being updated. - Active View showing elements that are not there. - Updating a legend makes it disappear from the Sheets. - [Visualize Tab] Clicking close when resetting overwrites to all views not stopping the transaction. - [Visualize Tab] Not able to export to Excel in some scenarios. - [Contains Tab] Sorting using the table headers not working properly. - Other minor bugs.