Get a 3D model of your Autodesk® Revit® project in the glTF format as it appears in a 3D view.
Addin gives you options to:
- Choose to export materials or not,
- Select the level of details for geometry,
- Bake meshes by element or by material
- Choose format between gltf and packed glb
- Compress meshes using Draco compression
- Export your model with multiple LODs merged in a single file
Fast export, tiny size, excellent visual assets support, and precise geometry handling lets you exhibit any Revit model in the most beautiful way in a growing number of applications that support glTF 3D format.
Output files include textures for materials, glTF version 2.0 JSON, and binary files.
Below is the link to sample files exported with glTF Exporter:
About This VersionVersion 3.1.0, 2/1/2021