The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
The WebGL Exporter for Revit has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colors.
- The option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or facelevel.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For licensing and more information please click here.
We are not supporting textures.
Trial DescriptionRead Help Document
About This VersionVersion 22.214.171.124, 6/1/2018
1. Update : Added support for Revit 2019. 2. Fixed : Colors were not getting exported for specific models.