ProtoTech's WebGL Exporter For Revit® - Trial
Digitally signed app
The WebGL Exporter for Revit exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- Integrate your exported 3D model on the web page.
- Supports both face-level and body-level colors.
- An option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Support of Virtual Reality (VR) headset compatible format, for more information on how to use the VR function, click here.
- WebGL Exporter works with Revit 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021.1 and 2022.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, the floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here
- The cost of an automation license is 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information please click here.
About This Version
Version 5.1.21249.3358, 5/31/2023
1. Resolved Licensing issue. 2. Open Exported File Location.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
Hi, is there any posibility to export textures?
Usually how long does it take to export? Mine exporting looks taking forever.
Hi, I work with large Revit models 150mb+ and currently i created a WEBGL file and it was 172mb :( No browser will open it.