Id:window (Trial) / Create, Add and Modify windows
This add-in allows you, through a graphical interface, to create fully configurable parametric windows from more than ten preset types, add them to your project and modify them easily and quickly. More information
- Simple, fast and intuitive graphical interface
- 10+ Window Types.
- Imperial and metric units.
- Set frame parameters.
- Set sash and grid parameters.
- Set sill and board parameters.
- Set interior and exterior trim parameters.
- Create custom windows by combining different types of sash into up to six individual panels.
- Define the type parameters from the graphical interface.
- Assign materials to each part of the window.
- Name of the windows can be defined automatically or custom.
- Windows created with id:window can be modified and edited with the same graphical interface.
- All window families have shared parameters that allow them to be included in schedules.
- Opening line can be shown or hidden.
- Change family to another from the graphical interface.
- Three levels of detail: coarse, medium, and fine.
- Set horizontal cut plane of the custom window that will be shown in the floor plan.
Trial version only has two types of windows.
About This Version
Version 2.0.1, 5/19/2022
Fixed grid problem in windows with two or more sashes.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
I am a visual person and I`m new to Revit, coming from another software where window creation is similar to this.
This is the perfect window family creation, at least for me. It should be included in Revit package.
I`m testing the trial version but will definitely subscribe on the first project I will work in Revit