Read Help Document
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has the following features :
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- User can export OBJ model flipped or swaped along X, Y and Z axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User can download the trial version of this product from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 188.8.131.52, 5/10/2019
1.Enhancement : Added support for Autodesk Revit 2020. 2.Fixed : Fixes to license system