The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk Revit” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has following features :
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- User can export OBJ model flipped or swaped along X, Y and Z axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- User can download the trial version of this product from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 27-Feb-2018
1.Feature: Added feature to control the mesh quality of the exported model.
2.Fixed: Bug in license activation for Revit 2017.
126.96.36.199 Released date: 1-Jan-2018
1.Fixed: Bug in GUI license activation due to same license key for Automation and GUI mode.
188.8.131.52 Released date: 4-Dec-2017
1. Fixed: Export was not working for specific Revit model files.
2. Fixed: Crash while exporting selected entities with texture.
3. Enhancement: Added support for entourage type of entities.
184.108.40.206 Released date: 10-Jul-2017
1. Update : Added support for Revit 2018.
2. Update : Updated technical support contact details.
220.127.116.11 Released date: 25-Oct-2016
1. Feature: Added ability to export Revit Link model.
2. Enhancement: 10x faster export
3. Enhancement: Exported OBJ file is now compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max.
4. Fixed: Missing textures in exported file is fixed now
18.104.22.168 Released date: 14-Jun-2016
1. Revit 2017 is now supported
22.214.171.124 Released date: 12-Apr-2016
1. Added support of texture for Revit version 2015 onward.
126.96.36.199 Released date: 14-Aug-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
188.8.131.52 Released date: 29-Jul-2016
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
184.108.40.206 Released date: 09-Apr-2015
1. Supported Revit version 2016.
220.127.116.11 Released date: 04-Dec-2014
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid PDF files.
18.104.22.168 Released date: 29-Apr-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are now supporting the textures.