The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has following features :
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- User can export OBJ model flipped or swaped along X, Y and Z axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 models to export as trial of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- User will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
- User can download the trial version of this product from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more informatiom Please click here.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 10-Jul-2017
1. Update : Added support for Revit 2018.
2. Update : Updated technical support contact details.
126.96.36.199 Released date: 25-Oct-2016
1. Feature: Added ability to export Revit Link model.
2. Enhancement: 10x faster export
3. Enhancement: Exported OBJ file is now compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max.
4. Fixed: Missing textures in exported file is fixed now
188.8.131.52 Released date: 14-Jun-2016
1. Revit 2017 is now supported
184.108.40.206 Released date: 12-Apr-2016
1. Added support of texture for Revit version 2015 onward.
220.127.116.11 Released date: 14-Aug-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
18.104.22.168 Released date: 29-Jul-2016
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 09-Apr-2015
1. Supported Revit version 2016.
126.96.36.199 Released date: 04-Dec-2014
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid PDF files.
188.8.131.52 Released date: 29-Apr-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are now supporting the textures.