Read Help Document
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has the following features :
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- User can export OBJ model flipped or swaped along X, Y and Z axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version of this product from here.We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.5.19249.3115, 9/16/2019
Fixed: Issues in license mechanism.