Read Help Document
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk Revit” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has following features :
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- User can export OBJ model flipped or swaped along X, Y and Z axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User can download the trial version of this product from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
About This VersionVersion 22.214.171.124, 6/7/2018
1. Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk Revit 2019.