id:legend / doors & windows Schedule (Trial)
This Autodesk® Revit® add-in generates a legend for each of the doors and windows that exist in the project automatically, which can be used to make doors and windows schedule plans. The generated legends contain elevation, floor plan, dimensions, quantity, system parameters with the user identity data, and project shared parameters. More information
- Eliminate the tedious manual process.
- Maintains consistency between the legend name and the door or window.
- Automatic dimensioning both in view and in the plan.
- Option to include the floor plan of the window or door.
- The automatic number of instances that exist in the project.
- Possibility of selecting which parameters are included in the upper and lower tag.
- Fast and reliable results.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce documentation costs.
- Simplify and speed up your workflow.
- 6 predefined Upper Tag types and the possibility of generating custom tags.
- 2 predefined Lower Tag types.
- Legends ready to include in a doors and windows schedule plan.
The trial version limits the number of legends that can be generated to five.