Read Help Document
Batch PDF print and crop for PDF sheets in Revit®.
Automatic sheet size selection
- Printed sheets paper sizes will always correspond to the sheet dimensions in Autodesk Revit® (scale will be preserved).
All sheets in one PDF
- Support for merge selected sheets into one PDF file.
- Sheets are printed to PDF in a few seconds.
Print setup options
- Setup for colors, raster quality, hide ref/work planes, hide scope boxes, and more.
- No additional output files rename. Custom filenames solution allows you to compose filenames from an optional text and parameters available in the project.
- Remove diacritics option.
- Use collection for easy grouping of your sheets and reuse it for future print.
- Collections are compatible with native Revit Sheet Sets. Any changes made in CCpdf will apply to the Revit Sheet Sets.
- Filtering all sheets by parameters.
CCpdf 2019 supports Autodesk Revit® 2019.
About This VersionVersion 1.0.1, 9/3/2019
Initial release for Autodesk App Store.