Preview Image Generator (P.I.G.) Batch!
Do you have Autodesk® Revit® families with horrible preview images? This app is for you!
With one click, P.I.G. Batch will replace those ugly preview images with consistent & clear images for your entire library! It will even regenerate the preview image every time you save your families so you literally never have to worry again. Just install the app and let P.I.G. do its job!
Batch Version Features:
- Choose your own default appearance settings & Revit category specific settings.
- Options to hide connectors, host elements, reference planes and much more!
- Enable Preview Visibility, gradient backgrounds and anti-aliasing for every preview automatically.
- Option to export high resolution images alongside the .RFA for indexing by other library management tools.
- Your settings are automatically synchronized with your cloud account.
- All users at your company can be set up to use the same settings.
- Automatically regenerates the preview image every time families are saved!
- Batch process new preview images for thousands of families at a time!
- Upgrade files from previous versions of Revit in the process.
- Very simple licensing system
- Automatic notification of new feature updates
- [NEW] Customize view scales by category so line weights show accurately.
- [NEW] Customize and remember the settings on individual families.
- [NEW] Allow settings to lock the views, hide subcategories, etc.
- [NEW] Allow the families to be audited when processing.
P.I.G. is available as a yearly subscription service. This ensures that you always receive the latest features and compatibility with the latest version of Revit. Two weeks prior to your automatic renewal, you will receive an email notification and you will have the opportunity to cancel.
*If you would like P.I.G. to silently run on every workstation at your firm, virtually eliminating the future need to monitor or batch through files, a site license is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).