This tool is designed to place hangers along the (Ducts ) automatically.
- Select the desired Element.
- Click the Element hanger command.
- The Element Hangers form will appear.
- Select the hanger family type.
- Write the offset distance between hangers in mm.
- Select the upper level of the hanger or the tool will select it automatically.
- Click ok to get the result
- This tool will automatically place hangers along all the elements.
The tool will do the following updates:
- The tool has many hangers’ styles.
- The tool can place the hangers along the elements Ducts automatically.
- The tool can place one hanger only on an element (if needed).
- The tool can select the hanger upper level automatically
- The tool will change the hanger size due to the change in element size.
- The tool will change the hanger offset due to the change in element offset.
- The user can choose to enter the distance between hangers in mm or inches.
- The tool can move the hanger to follow the moving elements.
- This tool can work with sloped elements.
- The tool can work with slanted elements.
- The tool can delete the hangers related to specific element when you delete the element.
- The tool can place the first hanger and specify the distance between the first hanger and fittings.
- The tool detects insulation and works with it.