With just a few clicks, Yulio will turn any Autodesk® Revit® project into a ready-to-share VR experience.
With no complex software to learn, anyone on your team can create high-quality, customer-ready VR projects in minutes.
Yulio's Revit plugin speeds up your workflow by rendering your choice of views into physically correct, high-fidelity stereoscopic VR scenes, and combining these into an easy-to-navigate VR experience ready for the headset, phone, or desktop.
Create unlimited cloud-hosted VR experiences that are ready to view and share
- Automatically generates line-of-sight navigation and clickable floorplans
- Publish projects directly to client's headsets anywhere in the world
- Present your designs in a shared VR collaboration, collecting feedback in real-time using visual markup tools
- Tag any item to generate 'real world' AR objects directly from Revit
- Enhance your project with informational hotspots - add text, links, audio-video and more
- Add QR codes to your proposals that link directly to your VR/AR experiences
- Use the same powerful cloud renderer to create unlimited traditional 2D perspective renders
- Fully featured mobile/desktop browser-based viewer when headsets are unavailable
Founded in 2016 by visualization leaders, Yulio offers exactly the features you need to share your vision without all the technical and usability hurdles of traditional VR solutions.
Visit https://vr.yulio.com/free-trial/ for your 30-day full-featured free trial Yulio account.