Enscape™ is a real-time rendering and virtual reality plugin for Autodesk® Revit® (also for Rhino, SketchUp, Archicad, and Vectorworks). It plugs directly into your modeling software, giving you an integrated design and visualization workflow across all project phases.
Enscape allows you to work intuitively with accessible rendering that requires no prior specialized knowledge to use. You can design, document, and visualize simultaneously from one model. It is the easiest and fastest way to turn your models into immersive 3D experiences.
Used by renowned architecture firms in over 150 countries, such as Foster + Partners and Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), Enscape brings your designs to life and enables you to give clients an unparalleled design experience.
- Real-time walk-through – Instant rendering
- Live link – Any changes made in Revit are instantly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – No need for separate software
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Web-based Asset Library – Add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project, including Local Assets
- Custom Asset Library – Import your own models into Enscape
- Web Standalone export – Create a web link to your project that’s visible via any browser
- Panorama Gallery which includes 360° Panorama views – Google cardboard for 360° mobile view support
- Video path – Multiple options for every keyframe
- Collaborative workflow – Capture and communicate annotated feedback
- Video textures – Include animated surfaces
- Intuitive UI – Enhanced design experience
- Material Library – Choose from more than 200 predefined materials
- Material Editor – New and enhanced features and functions for a better experience
- NVIDIA DLSS Support – Deep Learning Super Sampling technology
- Dynamic Asset Placement – Pick, place, and edit single or multiple assets from the Enscape libraries via the rendering window
- Batch Panorama - Render multiple panoramas at once
- Panorama Tour - New navigation mode within the Panorama Gallery
- Uploads Update - Update projects with new uploads without fuss
Main use cases:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Free Trial Version:
Enscape offers a 14-day free trial. Visit and discover Enscape here: https://www.enscape3d.com/
By registering for a trial, you agree to receive promotional emails.