ProtoTech's 3DPDF Exporter for Revit® - Trial
Digitally signed app
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Revit® exports your model to secure and encrypt 3D PDF files.
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies(Sketch) to a 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports body and face level colors.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Users can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- Option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
1. The cost of this product is 99 USD. Users can buy the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
2. The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
3. We also provide a floating license that costs 389 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
4. For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
I find the product "3DPDF Export" great for my task. It works well with the design options and with phases.
I also like that it only exports the 3D objects that I really need.
After the test installation I got a license key that did not work for my version.
But with a new version the activation worked now.
The support helped me quite quickly and has solved my problem.
This PDF exporter is good and easy to use it.
thank you and hope you can keep providing such products afterward.
effective service rapid reply
This PDF exporter is good and easy to use.
This PDF exporter offers a lot of performance for little money when compared to products from other providers. I particularly like the fact that you can also use complete drawings or sheet frames as a base so that the 3D view can be placed directly on a finished plan with plan header and sheet frame. And as far as the support is concerned, it is unrivalled in my opinion. Very quick answers and is only given up when there is a solution. In my case something didn't work as it should and the support invested many hours to find a solution together with me. In addition, the subsequent versions, i.e. updates for future program releases (e.g. in my case Revit) are free, other manufacturers want money for each update. I am very satisfied with the program and especially with the support.
We would like to purchase licensed version but no reply receive from your support team @ Support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
Quando o arquivo é único funcionou sem problemas, mas quando é vinculo alguma arquivo para exportar junto, não funcionou...
PRACTICA Y MUY BUENA PARA EL INTERCAMBIO DE INFORMACION EN CORTO TIEMPO Y ARCHIVOS PEQUEÑOS
I had no problem with export for Revit 2014.
Software comes up with "Failed to export" window after few minutes of processing.