Smart Browser Free is a FREE Revit add-on offered by AGACAD that lets you easily find families in external libraries on your computer. You can also check their types and parameters, view them in 2D or 3D, and drag-n-drop elements into your project.
Smart Browser Free enables users to:
- Find Revit families stored in external Revit content libraries on user's computer. Browse by family name, family type, parameter name, or parameter value.
- Review Revit family types and parameters containing values prior to insertion.
- Find and drag-n-drop elements into a project.
- Review all Revit families in 2D and 3D views (using the Autodesk Design Review plug-in) before inserting them into the project.
- Filter Revit families by original folders, categories, insertion types, or unit systems.
- Project Family Browser: review Revit families that are in your current project.
When you download the Smart Browser Free App, you will also get our TOOLS4BIM Dock. The Dock gives you the option to install additional Revit add-ons developed by AGACAD. These other Revit extensions cover a range of industries, including Metal & Wood Framing, Precast Concrete, and MEP work.
Activation codes are sent automatically for all trials of AGACAD software. For purchases of Tools4Revit (T4R) Add-ons (Smart Browser Free is a T4R Add-on), codes are sent automatically; they are sent manually for purchases of BIM Solutions.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).