WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® Revit® - Trial
The WebGL Exporter for Revit exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- Integrate your exported 3D model on the web page.
- Supports both face-level and body-level colors.
- An option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Support of Virtual Reality (VR) headset compatible format, for more information on how to use the VR function, click here.
- WebGL Exporter works with Revit 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021.1 and 2022.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
Verzió 5.1.21249.3358, 2022. 04. 06.
1. Resolved Licensing issue. 2. Open Exported File Location.