Batch PDF Print and crop for PDF sheets in Autodesk® Revit®.
Automatic sheet size selection
- Printed sheets paper sizes will always correspond to the sheet dimensions in Revit (scale will be preserved).
All sheets in one PDF
- Support for merge selected sheets into one PDF file.
- Sheets are printed to PDF in a few seconds.
Print setup options
- Setup for colors, raster quality, hide ref/work planes, hide scope boxes, and more.
- No additional output files rename. Custom filenames solution allows you to compose filenames from an optional text and parameters available in the project.
- Remove the diacritics option.
- Use collection for easy grouping of your sheets and reuse it for future print.
- Collections are compatible with native Revit Sheet Sets. Any changes made in CCpdf will apply to the Revit Sheet Sets.
- Filtering all sheets by parameters.
CCpdf 2020 supports Autodesk Revit® 2021.
Additional purchase information
With the purchase of this version you automatically receive all the older available versions of the plugin. Example: If you purchase the 2019 version of this plugin you will get 2018 and 2017 version for free!
To claim your free license reach to us on email@example.com and we will send you your additional codes.
이 버전 정보버전 1.4.103, 2020-06-25
게시자 개인 정보 보호 정책