The sample Greenlee conduit RVT files are provided within the installer and can be found under the following path
The Building Information Modeling (BIM) process is still new to many electrical contractors. BendWorks® was designed to help electrical contractors adopt this new process easily. BendWorks® allows smooth information transferring between 3D electrical modelers and the electrical prefabrication shop or foreman on the jobsite. BendWorks® is a first of its kind add-in software application for Autodesk® Revit® and Autodesk® Revit® MEP that helps designers more efficiently optimize electrical conduit runs. BendWorks® ensures that all conduit runs are error-free and export-ready for prefabrication or on-site bending with most Greenlee benders, saving time and reducing the cost for the electrical contractor.
Conduit runs may then be processed using BendWorks® splitting tools. Segmentation of conduit can start from either the beginning or end of a run, or it may be automatically chosen to optimize which method is better for eliminating cuts. Upon segmenting the run, couplings are auto-inserted, and unique identification marks are assigned to each segment. Segment lengths default to 10 feet, but this may be manually overridden.
- Three types of error checking; setting, pre-process, process, & warning
- Color code error conduits per error type
- Adjust maximum bend angles and a total distance of conduit run
- Minimum bend radii
- Back-to-back minimum distance between bends
- Tail-end minimum distance
- Auto-ranging of conduit diameters by bender
- Maximum 360° of bends per run
- Updated logic that maximizes conduit utilization
- Automatically align couplings for normal, staggered or in-line style
- Line up couplings in parallel run by using 'Align couplings'
- Added minimum conduit length information
- Optimizes conduit runs for fewest cuts and segments
- Offer split conduit logic that makes jobsite installation easier
- Reduces the conduit bone pile and workflow inefficiencies
Bill of Material Accuracy
- Save manual and machine files in separate locations
- Input the coupling gap information
- Provides output files of required conduit length and removes the guesswork from conduit bill of material
Quality Control and Assurance
- Retains run information automatically during changes
- Details output of conduit segments with a unique identification for traceability on the jobsite
Automated Calculations for Bending Operator
- Provide two conduit cut values in output files
- Greenlee bender-specific output files provide bending instructions and reduce operator error
Fully Integrated with Revit and Revit MEP
Supports collaboration between multiple design users, and allowing for compatibility back and forth between Revit and BendWorks™
Autodesk and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and other countries.
BendWorks® outputs critical data on each conduit segment, such as size & type, bender assigned, and locations of bends, into .CSV files. These files may be electronically transferred to programmable Greenlee benders (1055 AutoBend 3D & 855GX) to ensure accuracy in fabrication. For traditional, non-programmable benders, conduit segment data may be output into .TXT files that can be printed and used as a comprehensive guide to correctly mark and bend each piece.
List of compatible Greenlee benders:
- 1055 AutoBend 3D*
* denotes programmable, automatic bender
** denotes programmable bender
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
이 버전 정보버전 3.6.0, 2020-11-12
게시자 개인 정보 보호 정책