도움말 문서 읽기
The Application called “GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to a GLTF or GLB file.
It supports the following features:
- Gltf format 2.0
- Both part and assembly models.
- User can control the visibility of nodes
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material is supported
- Wire data.
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 trails for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- GLTF Exporter works with Revit 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
이 버전 정보버전 4.0.20036.3185, 2020-02-24
Supports glTF format 2.0.