CADS RebarCAD 3D has been designed to enhance the placement, annotation, and bar marking of rebar in 3D structures. Building on the heritage of our world-leading detailing and bar listing software CADS RC / RebarCAD to extend the detailing power of Autodesk® Revit®.
CADS RC3D takes the 3D modeling functionality of Revit to the next level allowing rebar to be divided up into particle groups (bar ranges), bar marks to be created and managed, detailed reinforcement (shop) drawings to be created with a single click!
CADS Markup comes with CADS RC3D and allows structural engineers to annotate a Revit model with reinforcement information to convey the design intent to reinforcement detailers effectively avoiding the process of manually marking reinforcement regions on printed general arrangement drawings.
Bar bending schedules are automatically created and material lists exported to external production software file formats such as BVBs, aSa, Soulé, and Excel.
- Provides easy to use the functionality to create 2D detailed reinforcement (shop) drawings from Revit models
- Unique annotation functions provide ticking & tagging of bar ends in various user-defined styles
- Additional annotation functions have been created to detail tapered ranges and mark rebar ends
- Modeled rebar to be split up into physical zones within each element of the structure
- Reinforcing bars can be assigned to appropriate layers and thus viewed more easily
- Advanced editing functions allow rebar to be copied from one structure to another
- Several reinforcing bars can be ‘joined’ together to form new, complex bar shapes
- Trimming reinforcement can be specified and added around openings in the structure in accordance with the user’s preferences
- Rebar can be trimmed and extended to openings, detail or model lines
- Enhanced bar placement functions provide for placing new bars parallel to other reinforcement already in the structure
- Creates Bar Bending Schedules (BBS) that comply with UK, US, and other country standards
- Reinforcement can be ‘called off’ in the by element ‘release’ or ‘drawing sheet’ and subsequently managed accordingly
- The BBS and ‘bar lists’ can be placed onto drawing sheets or printed using industry-standard reporting templates
- BBS and bar list templates are easy to customize to comply with company standards.
On making a payment you agree to CADS Ltd’s Terms and Conditions, including our refund policy.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).