3DPDF Converter for Autodesk® Revit®
About the 3D PDF:
A 3D PDF is a standard Adobe PDF document that contains interactive 3D content
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to convert Revit 3D models to a 3D PDF file.
For more details, Please visit our website : https://visionworkplace.com/products/3d-pdf-converter-for-autodesk-revit
1. Generate interactive 3D PDF of Revit model
2. Capable of generating a 3D PDF file of a huge model
3. Quick process to generate the 3D PDF
4. Share design without huge CAD software needed to view
5. Small file size
6. Control quality and size of the generated interactive 3D PDF file
7. Support for Color and Texture material
8. Option to write selected model items in 3D PDF file
9. Hide part which is not needed to be converted to 3D PDF
10. Calling of this plugin API from your product/application
11. Option to add all the views/camera to 3DPDF file
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. In trial version, the generated 3D PDF will have a footer displaying the source of 3D PDF generation. That will be removed in the pro version. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that the pro version is required for generating and sharing 3D PDF files
For more details about PRO Version
Activation of Pro version
1. A license key will be provided after the purchase of pro version.
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
Trial is for 15 days.