B's WallAutoOpening 2022(Paid version)
This is an add-in software that creates an AutoOpening(*) on the adjacent wall along with the door, window, or wall opening.
This software is effective when the skeleton, base, and finish are entered as "single walls" instead of "composite walls".
*The opening created by this add-in software
Until now, you had to create openings in the groundwork and finish along with the windows and doors you entered in the body.
By using this add-in, you can create multiple openings at once, which can greatly reduce work time.
Since it also has a function to display a list of created AutoOpening, you can easily check the number of created AutoOpening.
<About add-in functions>
1. Create AutoOpening(Single) function
- Create an automatic opening on the wall adjacent to the selected wall.
- The wall is selected by the method of "select one arbitrary wall".
2. Create AutoOpening(Lump) function (*Available only in paid version)
- Creates AutoOpening in the wall adjacent to the selected wall.
- The selection of walls is done by a method of "selecting all at once using "level" specified on the screen".
- The object to be processed is the wall whose "Level" specified on the screen and the value of the "Base Constraint" property match.
3. Delete AutoOpening(Lump) function (*Available only in paid version)
- Delete the created AutoOpening.
- The selection of the AutoOpening to be deleted is done by the method of "select all at once using the "level" specified on the screen".
- The processing target is the AutoOpening that matches the value of the "level" specified on the screen and the "level" property of the AutoOpening.
4. Created AutoOpening List function
- Lists the created AutoOpening.
- Select an AutoOpening from the list to highlight it in the view.