도움말 문서 읽기
- Is intended to simplify exporting current model families to independent content libraries.
- Exported content is sorted into category subfolders.
- Features content list filter and sorting functions. Filter settings are stored between sessions.
- Displays preview image and selected family data.
- Topmost the info area. This area holds the family preview image and selected content data. Note, the preview image could be empty. The overwrite checkbox should be used if you want to re-export families. If left un-checked you will get an additional popup warning at export time.
- Next you will find this model's families list. Initially this list holds all the families present in the model, sorted by category and name. The list header has one checkbox intended for quick check/uncheck of all entries in the list. It also has filter funnel symbols allowing you to filter the list both by category and family name. Each list entry has a checkbox allowing you to select single families for export. It is recommended you filter this list only to show the Revit categories relevant. You could also filter this list by family name to simplify your further selection. Clicking the header will sort the list either ascending or descending. Note, light green checkbox indicates that the family already exists at the given path.
- The list separator line is next. Drag up and down to adjust the list sizes.
- The lower list is intended to show the family types in currently selected family. Note, this list could be empty if no types are defined in the selected family.
- At the bottom, you will find the currently selected output path, the set output path button and the export button. The export button is enabled when an entry in the family list is checked.
이 버전 정보버전 2017.0.0.0, 2017-12-13