도움말 문서 읽기
Different modes of operation
- Create New Sections (if one is not pre-selected)
- Pre-select section line before starting add-in
- Emulate native Autodesk® Revit® alignment command selection procedure
- Match individual section dimensions (width, depth, height) to that of the selected element.
- Provide an additional offset for those individual section dimensions (width, depth, height).
- Specify the input units (Feet, Inches, Meters, Centimeters)
View Template Properties
- Specify an optional view template for new sections and/or existing sections
- Allow alignment to elements in Revit links.
- Prevent alignment of sections associated with sheets.
- Enable prompt if a new section needs to be created when the option is disabled.
이 버전 정보버전 18.104.22.168, 2019-05-09
Fixed bug that occurred when trying to align a section on linked 2D objects.