도움말 문서 읽기
The Software License.
- Is intended to simplify “content load and insert” into Autodesk® Revit® models.
- Combines drag and drop from “Project Browser” with “Load Family” from Revit ribbon into one interface.
- Features content list filter and sorting functions. Filter settings are stored between sessions.
- Features drop down list with your favorite content folders.
- Displays preview image and selected content data.
- Topmost you will find the “info area”. This area holds the family preview image and selected content data. In the info area you will also find five memory buttons (M1 - M5) allowing you to quickly store and retrieve five different filter settings.
- Below the info area you will find the “in model family types” list. This list initially displays everything in model present family types. This list is updated when opening a Revit model. It is recommended you filter this list to show only the Revit family categories relevant for your design work.
- Next is a thick list separator line. Drag up and down to adjust the list sizes.
- The lower list, the “content folder area”, is intended to display family content in your favorite content folders. Initially this list holds a few sample cupboard symbols you are free to use, modify and distribute as you please.
- At the bottom is a drop down list, holding your favorite content folder paths. You can add or remove folder paths as you like.
By Sjödén ByggDesign AB. Stockholm Sweden April 2016
이 버전 정보버전 2017.17.05.16, 2017-05-30
Now handles French d' categories