도움말 문서 읽기
Raise your team’s productivity and save up to a day of work every time you use G.Plus
- Edit Schedule data either by instance or type parameter.
- Create unplaced rooms, spaces, areas, and sheets.
- Add and remove Schedule fields.
- Add New shared parameters to the Revit file and schedule.
- Easily identify the data of your elements in any view by automatically applying a color filter.
- Create rule-based filters to mark any category of elements in a view.
- Apply filters to the active view template.
- Create color legends for the rule-based filters.
- Easily create sets of views and personalize them for a specific theme (Design Option, Phase or Marking plan)
- Duplicate a set of views at once.
- Customize the new set of views by assigning: displayed design Option, view template, view phase, and name.
- Create ready-to-print view sets for the new set of views.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
이 버전 정보버전 2.0, 2020-02-07
Added features: Command Color Filters: Added features: Now you can apply the color filters to a specific view template and then apply it to the active view. Fixed: Now you can use it for all kinds of parameters: Builtin parameters, Shared Parameters and Project Parameters. Command Export: Added features: Now you'll be able to export the combined parameters in your Revit schedule. Command Import: Added features: Now you can Import/Export your schedule even if you change the schedule column names. Added French version.