HatchKit is a graphical hatch pattern editor for editing existing patterns or creating new patterns either directly or upon receipt of a pattern template sent directly from Autodesk® Revit®. The HatchKit Demonstration Version allows trialling HatchKit while unregistered.
Note: any patterns built with the HatchKit Demonstration Version are modified to contain the word "HatchKit" but licensed versions do not watermark patterns.
The HatchKit Add-In for Revit is bundled with this HatchKit Demonstration Version to provide hatch pattern management to Revit and directly interface to any installed version of HatchKit.
The HatchKit Add-In for Revit manages a project's currently loaded fill patterns:
• create and edit unbroken line patterns such as cross hatches or ceiling grids
• move, rescale and rotate fill patterns within Autodesk® Revit® without reloading
• combine selected fills to form new fill within project
• directly edit a pattern's name, type and orientation
• delete individual patterns (excepting SOLID)
• purge all unused patterns from the project
Also contains project files with worked fill template examples for Revit.
Installing a licensed version of HatchKit replaces the Demonstration Version