Ideate BIMLink is the Autodesk® Revit® productivity solution that lets you access and edit Building Information Modeling (BIM) data quickly and easily to save you hours — even weeks — of valuable time. Ideate BIMLink helps BIM and VDC managers, project leaders, facility managers, and users analyze, extract, and edit important BIM data. With Ideate BIMLink, you can pull and push volumes of information from a Revit file — Architecture, Structure, and MEP — into user-friendly Microsoft® Excel® with speed, ease, and accuracy. A few of the tasks supported by Ideate BIMLink include:
- Edit Schedule data (and non-schedule data)
- Create Unplaced Rooms, Unplaced Spaces, Unplaced Areas, Unplaced Sheets, Schedule Keys, Revision Sequences, Generic Models and Masses from an existing Excel file
- Rename all custom families and types to align with Project Standards
- Manage Sheets, Views, and Revisions to streamline production and reduce errors during project delivery.
- Perform advanced quality control tasks.
- Prepare and manage the Revit model for export to COBie data drops
The average Ideate BIMLink user is saving 20 hours per project on a broad range of data management tasks. Ideate BIMLink is the indispensable tool that gives you unprecedented access to Revit data – the “I” in BIM. This Trial download limits the amount of data that can be exported to twenty-five (25) rows. After 14 days the software can be used in Demo mode only, which prohibits the import and export functions.
Support and Online Help: http://ideatesoftware.com/ideatebimlink/support/
Video Examples: http://ideatesoftware.com/ideatebimlink/videos/
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Sobre esta versãoVersão 2021.0, 08/05/2020
Política de privacidade do fornecedor