Leia o documento da Ajuda
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports body and face level colors.
- The user can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- The option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD. User can buy the paid version from here
- For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Sobre esta versãoVersão 220.127.116.11, 25/04/2019
1.Enhancement : Added support for Autodesk Revit 2020. 2.Fixed : Fixes to license system 3.Fixed : Model tree hierarchy was incorrect in 3D PDF. 4.Fixed : Precision value was not fixed for Default tessellation option. 5.Fixed : Options 'Export Properties ' and 'Disable Selection' were not in sync. 6.Fixed : Revit main window was not parent window for some messages from Exporter. 7.Fixed : PDF Export was failing, if elements with NULL 'category' were present in RVT file.
Comentários dos clientes